FITA GLOBAL MASTER ART AWARD 2011
The FITA Global On-line Art Competition, in association with tekni school of art Cyprus www.tekniart.com , ART10 Cyprus and Artnow Online America, is an International award celebrating artists’ paintings in any media, photography, jewellery creators and fashion designers. The Award is open for entry by all types of artists, artisans, photographers and designers worldwide.
The Award is administrated and corporately Sponsored by FITA – Females In The Arts, the Award entrants are sourced from males and females of all nationalities and ages, worldwide.
- By collaboration with Nic Costa MA (RCA) director tekni school of art, Paphos, Cyprus
- the jury will decide on the final winner and 2 finalists.
- The Award and competition process is operated over the internet which avoids the
- requirement for the artists to send work overseas in the first instance.
- The Winners will be requested to attend an official Award Ceremony.
The winner will receive a free Artist Gold Membership Subscription to www.artnowonline.com valued at US$100, providing:
– The Artist will be able to display 40 images
– Artworks will be displayed on the Homepage
– Artworks will be displayed in the online magazine, artnowMAG
– Unlimited image and text changing service
– Subdomain is available upon request (i.e. yourname.artnowonline.com)
– Artnow Online will include a link to the Artist’s personal web site
– Artnow Online will create a video and display it at ArtnowTV
– Buyers will contact the Artist directly by the online Contact Form
- 30E Entry Fee Payment is required with official entry by Internal or International
- Transfer to: A Williams (FITA) ALPHA BANK Branch: Posidonos Branch Paphos (649)
- Cyprus A/C 649-221-007272-2 IBAN Number: CY59 0090 0649 0006 4922 1007 2722
- SWIFT BIC: ABKLCY2N
- Entries must be submitted by the official competition submission form with a high res
- j-peg of the entry piece to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are open from 01/04/2011, final entry date is 01/06/2011. The finalists
- and winner will be announced by 01/07/2011.
- Entry must be 1 original and authentic piece created entirely by the artist –
- Painting/Jewellery/Photograph/Fashion Design.
- Entrants Profile and artwork will be registered on-line at FITA
www.femaleartistscyprus.com under the category “Award Profiles”.
Date of Birth:
BIOGRAPHY: Each artist is requested to provide a biography not to exceed 50 words, TYPED
ARTWORK STATEMENT: Each artist is requested to provide a statement referring to their
artwork entered with the theme title, not to exceed 30 words, TYPED TEXT.
Janice Ruffle 99987672
PO Box 61530, Kato Paphos 8135, Cyprus
Nicosia Regional Officer:
Ntora Angeli 99716700
YIANNIS HADJILOIZOU, B.M., M.M., D.M.A.
PIANIST. CONDUCTOR. COMPOSER.
Music Director & Conductor
Cyprus Symphony Orchestra
Community Outreach Program
President & Artistic Director
Cyprus Academy of Music
President & Artistic Director
Melodramatic Stage of Nicosia
Producer Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation